-
October 5th, 2003, 11:29 PM
#31
Inactive Member
Hey Gus, Ella and I were there on the early side.
I could only stay onabout 15 minutes but it was great to be back.
-
October 6th, 2003, 03:34 AM
#32
moderator
Well (<font size=1>deep subject</font>) heck,
I guess there was no chat last night! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Please inform me if there was something I missed folks,
answering these basic questions please:
1) Was there a chat?
2) Whom was there?
C) Where does the chat fall on our FUN scale?
I'd be most appreciative of the info, 4 sure!
I predict a full house next Chaturday in the normally super-fun
<font color=green>CHERIE CURRIE CHAT ROOM</font>
[img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 7th, 2003, 03:04 AM
#33
Inactive Member
Gus-man, Sorry we missed each other Chaturday.
I checked in abour 8:00 and Charlie had the room primed. It might have been a short session but we covered several topics, and had a nice chat. Now that the weather is cooling off, I am hoping that our group grows to include many more Cherie Currie fans. (Maybe even the one and only Cherie will drop by and say hi...Wouldn't that make a lovely early Christmas present.
As usual I will wave my genuine 1969 peace sign and wish you all a double dose of happiness...PEACE...
Rog
-
October 13th, 2003, 03:01 AM
#34
moderator
Well folks,
The inimitable NewYorkJettster and a parade of her 'Real Wild Childs' joined Charlie and myself last night for a totally extraordinary chat!
First and foremost there was Tdgrrl <font color=blue>aka UNO grrl.</font> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Also, in brief appearances, were SweetDelite, MeLuvULongTime, Meso******, s&mvixen and a few others who were equally as fun but whoms names I froget at the moment.
We covered an entire range of fun and intersecting topics 4 sure!
I don't know about Ellanoize but CCfan and cherryclaire both tried to join us last night. Hopefully next Chaturday there'll be no problems.
>CCfan I think you need to use EXPLORER or NETSCAPE to get in there. Is that do-able?
>cherryclaire we try to meet on Saturday nights at 8:30 Eastern Time in the OLD chat room. It sounds like you were there but a bit too early.
We do have impromptu chats sometimes too. Topping this topic is the best way to get someones attention if and when you'd like to chat.
AND <font size=3>Cherie</font> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] we still leave the light on for you. So anytime you're in the Cherie Currie Chat Room neigborood and feel like making our day, PLEASE DO!
Well anywayz.....See ya'all!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
GD
-
October 13th, 2003, 11:35 AM
#35
Inactive Member
They were REAL WILD CHILDS weren't they Gus //oo\\
Ms. Uno Grrl [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] will be leaving us today. We had fun, so we can't complain. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] MeluvUlongtime and mesoho**** had stopped by for the party [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] and they say that Gus and Charlie are so sweet. LOL... They say we see you next time and we have fun again. Hahaha...
[img]cool.gif[/img]
-
October 15th, 2003, 01:18 AM
#36
Inactive Member
I stand before you, quaking with rage at the injustice of my Internet service Provider."Oh curse you MtV.net... Curse you MSN.com", How can your employees sleep at night knowing that they deprived me of my only source of legal (and low fat) enjoyment that I have. Of being able to use my American right of free speech and the right to assemble in the World Famous Cherie Currie Chat Room with my fellow Host Board Members. Because of their inadequate repair service I was forced off of the World Wide Web and forced to read words from sheets of processed wood products, instead of the social interaction, That I receive weekly in the aforementioned Chat room.
Please forgive my outburst, but I needed that release, Now I can go on with my life knowing that in only four more days (with the good Lord willing and my ISP's cooperation), that I will be able to enter into the chat room and debate, discuss, and trade fibs with my chaturday night friends. Until then I bid you Peace.
Rog
-
October 16th, 2003, 12:59 AM
#37
moderator
It's stress management for you Mister! Not really! Just kidding! LOL!
I think those "employees" should be fired for their total incompetence.
I guess they've never experienced the joy and wonder (not to mention the fun) which is to be had in the world famous Cherie Currie Chat Room!
On one hand I frogive them for their ignorance but on the other hand I think they should be punished severly for their inability to satisfy a customer as nice as our own Mr. Ella!
I continue to have problems with my computer but the ISP has been adequate 99% of the time so I can't complain, I reckon!
I pity the fools if it ever goes south on Chaturday though!
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
Gus
-
October 18th, 2003, 11:03 PM
#38
Inactive Member
<center>Chaturday Night Fever</center>
What a wonderful place to be
Celebrating life with my friends
Speaking in cyber space
Dreading when Chat time ends
Gus Danger, Desert direct
Checkin' in with Charlie C.
NYJettster will come with her crew
Where else would you want to be
Sitting around, exchanging gossip
Discussing our ups and downs
We all share one wish
One night that Cherie will come around
One eye on the clock
Watching the hands moving so slow
Its almost Chaturday night
You know where I'm getting ready to go
-
October 19th, 2003, 01:21 PM
#39
Inactive Member
Had a load of fun in the Chat room last night, I arrived a little late and found Lilmomma and Gus already in the chat room, then shortly after I arrived ol' Charlie C poked his head in.We discussed new music, family events, How glad we were that Jake had joined Cherie in posting, e-bay auctions, and The Runaway reissue cds and probably more that I have forgotten about.
I again offer an invitation to everyone to take a minute or two to join us some Saturday night here on the Cherie Currie Chat Room.
<font color="red">ROG</font>
-
October 20th, 2003, 03:46 AM
#40
moderator
Hi everybody,
Gus here reporting from outside the world famous Cherie Currie Chat Room where last nights get together tipped the FUN scales to a near breaking point. I was laughing so hard at one point that if I had been drinking milk I'm sure it would have come out my nose!
Ellanoize pretty well covered the subject matter so I won't <font color=red>Delvin Tew</font> it except to say I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with LILMOMMA216!
It was great to have Dawn (one of this boards crown jewels) back in the Chat Room 4 sure!
-->Hey Dawny, David Snowden posted on Joan's board that this is the busiest time of the year for DVD manufacturers. He said it's causing quite a few street date bumps because of the timing, not just with the Jett DVD, but with quite a few other titles too.
He thanked everyone for their patience and assured us that our credit cards would not be charged until delivery.
He also said it's coming...very soon...VERY SOON!
-->Hey Ellanoize, I hadn't read your poem before I went into the chat room last night but I have certainly read it now and it is what I like to call ROGERRIFIC! Very nice my man! VERY nice!
-->Hey Charlie, The G is on my list 4 sure and I intend to tell the clerk they've been VERY highly recommended!
Well.....until next week then,
KEEP HOPE ALIVE!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks